Thursday

What started out being a holiday...turned into something quite magical!

June, 2010

Mere words could never express the appreciation felt for being allowed the time spent here at the Sandpiper!!

The healing vibration that surrounds this home and community is amazing! Pure essence of tranquility, peaceful Mother Nature at her finest...

It should not go without saying what a much needed holiday this was for me! After a cancer diagnosis in 2006, thought after cancer treatment everything in time would return to somewhat "normal!" Now, since Christmas my health continues to decline, the only answer given by my team of physicians being there is nothing we can do for you, except make you comfortable. This little cottage and all the beauty inside and out has made a huge difference in my health, as well as my mental outlook!

What started out being a holiday to celebrate my husbands 50th birthday, 10 years anniversary turned into something quite magical! Thank you!

Shelia (and Brian),
Melbourne, FL